Follow me on Twitter @JMUWbbFanBlog

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Just wanted to take time out of my Christmas day and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday. This blog has only been in existence for little over a month and it has been an honor bringing all of you an opinionated blog post of JMU WBB. I really felt this was a much needed blog for the JMU WBB team who deserves the accolades after a great WNIT run. I hope that all of you will continue to read the blog.

If any of you have suggestions on how I can make this a better blog, please do not be shy. I may not know everything about basketball, but I am learning and would love to hear your thoughts. Again, thanks for being a part of my new blog and hope that all of you got what you wanted and will get what you want in the new year.

Your friend,

Chad
JMU WBB Fan Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment